Cannot see Workflows in Project Settings so cannot set a default project workflow.
I am Adminstrator for the project. How to set a Project Workflow?
I am trying to follow the Atlassian help.
Hi @Paul Wade ,
Is the complete workflows page missing or only the option to change the workflow?
The Jira Administrator can configure if they will give you the rights to edit the workflow or not. So maybe, it is not enough if you are project Administrator but you need to be Jira Administrator.
OK I checked and I am jira-administrator as well.
This is the screen where I am expecting to see Workflows so that I can assign a Project Workflow.
In the list of Workflows Schemes I see some but all in the Inactive list. The Active list is empty.
Thanks
OK I checked and I am jira-administrator as well. This is the screen where I am expecting to see Workflows so that I can assign a Project Workflow. In the list of Workflows Schemes I see some but all in the Inactive list. The Active list is empty.
you are on a Next-gen project which does not support or require Workflows at least in the classic sense.
what do you mean by not required or not supported?
NG workflows (except for Service Desk projects) are created solely (currently) via the board. The workflow is simple in that issues are intended to move left to right but do not require sequential movement. There isn’t a workflow that you view and edit like in Classic projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.