Jira users can't stop or start a new sprint. The option is greyed out even though they have either Admin and developer permissions.
Including myself who has Administrator permissions.
Hi william,
The developer and admin permissions are not important, you need the Manage Sprints permissions, edit permissión and if I am not mistaken the Schedule Issues permission .
Go into the permissions of your project and check this ones out, sometimes you do not have permissions by default on them, specially on the Schedule Issues.
Regards
I don't see a Schedule Issues permission in the permissions area Only manage sprints which is controlled by the developer and admin. I also have stop and start access on 4 projects where I have admin access. Please advise on where I can find the Schedule issues permissions.
thanks.
Hi William, its in the same place as all the other permissions under Resolve Issue, you need this permission too. Do not pay attention to the due date tooltip, this permission its related to scheduling a sprint (starting stoping it). Regards
After review of the schedule issues area. Administrator and Developer are the roles assigned and all users including myself have Admin or developer roles. So this is not the issue.
Please advise.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.