Hello Dear community
I'm currently facing a strange behavior with our JIRA Software system
I tried to upgrade it from 7.13.1 to 7.13.6 and i was facing a problem with our DB connection (an Oracle one)
I tried (with exactly the same method based on a custom RPM package) to upgrade from 7.13.1 to 7.13.5, it worked perfectly.
Now i'm trying the 7.13.5 to 7.13.8 upgrade, and i'm facing the DB problem again..
Has someone any clue on how to go further ? I've seen nothing in the release notes related to Oracle or DB betwee, 7.13.5 and 7.13.6
Best regards
---
2019-09-19 15:57:41,936 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger]
Database configuration OK
___ Database Configuration _________________
Loading entityengine.xml from : file:/opt/atlassian-jira/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/entityengine.xml
Entity model field type name : oracle10g
Entity model schema name :
Database Version : Oracle - Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition Release 12.1.0.2.0 - 64bit Production
With the Automatic Storage Management option
Database Driver : Oracle JDBC driver - 12.1.0.2.0
Database URL : jdbc:oracle:thin:@//[...]:1521/[...]
Database JDBC config : oracle10g jdbc:oracle:thin:@//[...]:1521/[...]
2019-09-19 15:57:41,996 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger]
___ Starting the JIRA Plugin System _________________
[...]
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.atlassian.jira.database.DatabaseVendor.getVersion(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String; at com.atlassian.jira.health.checks.database.SupportedDatabaseVersionHealthCheck.isSupported(SupportedDatabaseVersionHealthCheck.java:63) at com.atlassian.jira.health.checks.database.SupportedDatabaseVersionHealthCheck.getHealthCheckResults(SupportedDatabaseVersionHealthCheck.java:94) at com.atlassian.jira.health.checks.database.SupportedDatabaseVersionHealthCheck.doPerform(SupportedDatabaseVersionHealthCheck.java:80) at com.atlassian.jira.health.HealthCheckTemplate.perform(HealthCheckTemplate.java:23) at com.atlassian.jira.health.DefaultHealthCheckExecutor.runCheck(DefaultHealthCheckExecutor.java:74) at com.atlassian.jira.health.DefaultHealthCheckExecutor.lambda$applyAndCollectExceptio[...]