Apparently I can't figure out the right key words to search to find the solution to this, so I'll ask here. The previous IT Director set up some rules so that every 2 weeks/every month/some time period, a ticket is generated and assigned to someone to check something. I'll get a ticket once a month to check that computers are checking in with our monitoring agent, or I'll get one to make sure AV is working, etc. I am fairly certain that this is done through Automation for Jira. I want to look at what tasks already exists, but I can't seem to find something that says, "Here's your current automation rule set. Click here to edit a rule." Everything I find is 'Here's how you use Automation. Install this plug in, and do this/do that." I just want to look at what already exists, but my google fu is failing me.