I need to your help for upgrade the same.
Hi there @spgorde
Here if the guide for upgrading Confluence https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/upgrading-confluence-4578.html
And if you face issues, let us know so we can help.
CheersNiklas
Thanks Niklas. I have followed same steps but I am getting JDBC error once start confluence with new version.
This points to an error with the database connection. What does the error tell?
What Database are you using?
Hello Niklas,
We are using Embedded H2 Database and its present on confluence server. Can you please let me know exact steps so I can do it. I have also copy MySQL Driver but getting JDBC error.
Description:
Unable to start up Confluence. Fatal error during startup sequence: confluence.lifecycle.core:mananagedjobs (Start and stop the Managed Scheduled Jobs)
Exception:
JDBC exception on Hibernate data access: SQLException for SQL [n/a]; SQL state [HY000]; error code [50000]; could not extract ResultSet; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not extract ResultSet
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.