Hi, We have a support portal linked with Jira. What I want to do is that all our customers i.e. non licensed users should be able to access confluence pages without performing any login.
I have already read about the Atlassian product Crowd. But, we do not want to configure that.
The thing I would like to know is that if there is any way to give Jira non licensed users the access to the confluence.
What process I would not like to go through is:
- Using crowd
- Replicating list of users from Jira to confluence.
- Making pages public so anyone could see those pages without login.
How I want it to be done:
- Customer(non licensed user) logs in to the customer portal using his credential.
- Customer clicks on FAQ section we have added on support portal which is a space on Confluence.
- FAQ space is opened on confluence for that user to view.