We have a custom field called 'Website' cf[11602] which is a checkbox selection with 3 choices. I'd like to add 2 users as watchers if one particular checkbox is selected. I've found a lot of old answers (pre Jira 7), but none of them seem to work. This is the most recent post and seems fairly close to what I want to do. Could you help me modify this to work for my purpose? Here's what I've been playing around with. I'm sure there are some imports the aren't necessary.
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.onresolve.jira.groovy.user.FieldBehaviours
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.option.Option
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.CustomField
def watcherManager = ComponentAccessor.getWatcherManager()
def userManager = ComponentAccessor.getUserManager()
def cfManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager()
def user1 = userManager.getUserByName("user1")
def user2 = userManager.getUserByName("user2")
def customField = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObject 'cf[11602]'
if(customField == 'Custom Field Value') {
watcherManager.startWatching(user1, issue)
watcherManager.startWatching(user2, issue)
}
I'm thinking...
def customField = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObject 'cf[11602]'
...is the problem, but I'm not sure how to get what I need.
it's failing with this error:
Time (on server): Wed Jun 27 2018 01:00:54 GMT-0400 (EDT)
The following log information was produced by this execution. Use statements like:log.info("...") to record logging information.
2018-06-27 01:00:54,773 ERROR [workflow.ScriptWorkflowFunction]: *************************************************************************************
2018-06-27 01:00:54,773 ERROR [workflow.ScriptWorkflowFunction]: Script function failed on issue: ITCM-7854, actionId: 1, file: <inline script>
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: customFieldManager for class: Script436
at Script436.run(Script436.groovy:15)
and later...
So, this runs without error, but I don't get my watchers... 
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.onresolve.jira.groovy.user.FieldBehaviours
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.option.Option
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.CustomField
def watcherManager = ComponentAccessor.getWatcherManager()
def userManager = ComponentAccessor.getUserManager()
def CustomFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager()
def user1 = userManager.getUserByKey('importantUser1')
def user2 = userManager.getUserByKey('importantUser2')
def customField = CustomFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectByName('MyCustomField')
if(customField == 'Custom Field Value') {
watcherManager.startWatching(user1, issue)
watcherManager.startWatching(user2, issue)
}