Hi everyone,
I have a date custom field "Date of Birth" on Jira.
I want to make a filter about - who has the birthday on next week?
Do you have a suggestion except script runner?
Sure. You can create a filter and set up a subscription for that filter to run weekly.
Filter would look something like this - “date of birth” >= startofweek() and “date of birth” <= endofweek(“+2d”)
if you have start of week set to Monday then this should cover Monday thru Sunday. Set subscription to run at say 6am every Monday.
I think your answer wrong because your filter do not consider year parameter.
My Birth of Date is 20/Sep/89 but it is not emerged below filter
project = "Human Resource Management" AND "Birth of Date" >= startOfWeek() AND "Birth of Date" <= endOfWeek()
Ah yes, that is true. Off the top of my head I would suggest looking at an automation addon that could run daily or weekly. Search the community for recurring reminders.
Hello,
Please find the Automation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.