I am on the hunt for a plugin that will let me establish a relationship between three fields in a way that will let me set up select lists for each field, and when a selection in field 1 is made I see a subset of field 2's options, and when a selection is made in field 2 I see a subset of field 3's options.
So Imagine:
Field 1 - General category (hardware, software)
Field 2 - Sub-category (Hardware options might be Monitor, keyboard, stress ball, etc. Software options could be Word, Jira, Photoshop, etc)
Field 3 - Symptom (For keyboards maybe keys stuck, not responding, etc. For Jira it could be workflow transition missing, etc)
The essence of this is the selection in Field 1 determines what options are available for field 2, and field 2's selection determines what options are available for Field 3.
If dynamic forms does this I will be happy.
If not, how can this be done in a way that is not a nightmare to maintain and is upgrade safe? Oh, and can be implemented by someone that doesn't know how to work with ScriptRunner. Just in case that's the only option.