Hi,
I am updating the jira issues for a project. I want to do the bulk update. Can you please guide me the steps to mute email notifications so that the email of the watchers does not get flooded with so many updates.
When doing bulk updates there is a checkbox to uncheck so that Notifications are not sent. It is the final screen before execution. Just have to scroll down.
at the end of bulk Change, you can disable the following setting
or you can go to System -> mail -> outgoing mail and disable ist
if you disable it for longer time, you can set an anouncement banner, because the users will also not get mails like issue shared, issue assigned, ….
or you disable the mails in a time, whe no one else is working with jira
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-an-announcement-banner-938846985.html
I am at below step but I do not see the checkbox. Where can I find it?
ist is at the end of step 3
im my jira instance, i Need to disable outgoing mails completely, because bulk Change parent Task will do automated changes in the subtask.
and for These changes, the "send mails button" from bulk Change is not working
I am sorry but I do not see "Send mail for this update" option. Is this only available to administrator by any chance?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/modifying-multiple-bulk-issues-720416468.html?_ga=2.81182558.897293262.1568803701-1955288928.1568268284
In order for this option to be available, you must be an administrator or project administrator of all the associated projects on whose issues the bulk operation is being performed.
As @Alexander Pappert indicated it is step 3. Hit the back button or cancel and start anew.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.