Im using JIRA service desk and Im trying to find out how to manage a specific organisations email rules so that people who do not want to receive emails do not and so I can control this. I opened a jira support ticket and didnt get the answer i hoped for, my attempt to re-explain what Im looking to do is as follows:
I’m interested in finding out how I can manage the emails sent to external helpdesk customers based on their organisations setting.
A member of an external company, that we work with has reported users are receiving emails when she raises a ticket.
So my question is, how can I manage who receives emails when a member of their customer's organisation raise a ticket?
An example of this would be that Bob, Lisa and Fred work at the same company, we have branded their company via our helpdesk as “Cust Ltd”. Lisa emails us a support ticket and Bob and Fred also get notified of it too automatically due to the organisation existing in JIRA. Bob owns the company so he doesn’t want to receive these emails. How can I manage “Cust Ltd” organisation so Bob no longer receives emails via my JIRA login?
(Please can you provide information on how to navigate to the pages used)