Anyone know a way to show the list of labels attached to a certain page? I am using the page properties report to show specific page content and properties, but I don't see a way to show the labels associated with a page within that report.
You could do this with a simple user macro.
## Developed by: Davin Studer ## Date created: 11/11/2014 ## @noparams #set( $i = 0 ) #foreach ( $label in $content.getLabels() ) #if($i > 0), $label#else$label#end #set ( $i = $i + 1 ) #end
Or if you want something a little more stylized ...
## Developed by: Davin Studer ## Date created: 11/11/2014 ## @noparams <span class="label-list"> #foreach ( $label in $content.getLabels() ) <span class="aui-label"> <a class="aui-label-split-main" href="/label/$content.spaceKey/$label">$label</a> </span> #end </span>
Does this meet your needs?
I'll check it out. I must not have enough rights to create a user macro.
Yeah, you have to be a system administrator. But you could try passing the code to a sys admin and see if they would create it for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.