I've gone over https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/search-syntax-for-text-fields-765593720.html
Trying to do a search through Jira, I see several tickets open. I then did a search for words in the ticket titles (Summary?) to get just the ones I wanted in one search. In spite of the fact that I see several of the tickets in question open in browser tab, NONE of the search results yielded the open tickets when doing a search in a new browser tab.
Is there a way to search Jira tickets by title (summary?), description, body (activity?)...?
Hi @Michael Landen
You can search any free-text fields using contains which is the function "~" - so for example:
You can also search in all text fields if you use "text ~" rather than a specific field name.
Let us know if this doesn't resolve - and provide us the scenario, happy to provide more specific advice
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.