I am unable to update a customfield within an issue. First I make a...
GET /rest/api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey} Then I locate the customField that I want to change in the response. It looks like the following...
"customfield_13300": [
"Item 1 (SWW-132)",
"Item 2 (SWW-133)",
"Item 3 (SWW-138)",
"Item 4 (SWW-139)",
"Item 5 (SWW-147)"
]
I then did a...
GET /rest/api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey}/editmeta and was returned the following regarding that customField...
"customfield_13300": {
"required": false,
"schema": {
"type": "any",
"custom": "com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight:rlabs-customfield-default-object",
"customId": 13300
},
"name": "Brand",
"operations": [ "add", "set", "remove" ]
}
I then want to update this information so I tried the following with success...
PUT /rest/api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey}
{
"fields": {
"summary": "Updated Summary"
}
}However, when I add the customField it does not update...
PUT /rest/api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey}
{
"fields": {
"summary": "Updated Summary",
"customfield_13300": [
"Item 1 (SWW-132)",
"Item 2 (SWW-133)",
"Item 3 (SWW-138)",
"Item 5 (SWW-147)"
]
}
} I get an error...
{ "errorMessages": [], "errors": { "customfield_13300": "expected Object" }}Can someone help guide me in the right direction?