I have preformed the following steps:
Created .csv file with format:
summary,customfield
"testing1",option1
Next I selected that file in the CSV file import page,
Click Next
Select the project in the "Import to Project" drop down. (I created a test project for this import)
Clicked Next
I then Mapped the summary to "Recipients" and checked the "Map field value" checkbox.
I see the following messages:
Please note: A JIRA Summary field mapping is required to enable import.
Working with multiples
For issues with multiple attachments, versions, components or comments use multiple columns in your CSV file. Use either: Different column names like Attachment 1, Attachment 2 then map each column to a corresponding JIRA field, or use the same column name (they will be mapped to the selected field).
Custom fields
Existing custom fields must be global to all projects.
Sub-tasks
To import issues as sub-tasks define the column mapping for: Issue Id, Parent Id and Issue Type
The "Next" button is greyed out, and I can not proceed and I cant seem to figure out why.
Please help.
Thank you,
Nick