Hi!
We are a small company planning to use JIRA Service Desk linked with Confluence to provide documentation to our customer. But we want be able to provide some documentation for everyone, even people who are not customer of our product, then provide documentation only to our customers.
To do this, I am obliged to have a license for each user to separate them in different groups, right? But it will be users in "read-only" mode, with the same rights than anonymous users, but with more documentation accessible.
So I see two solution but none of them are satisfying:
- I create all my documentation for anonymous so I have a license for each user of my staff only. My documentation will be accessible by anyone
- I create my documentation with group restriction, but I need a license for each of my user, even the one in read only. Then the price explodes in comparison of the competition.
So, do I miss something or do you know a way to adapt Confluence to my needs?
Best Regards.