I was successful in creating the story but how do I add the epic link to the story created from the epic?
For general linking of issues, you use Substitution variables and the Link field to create a link.
JIRA Agile epic links are a bit different. You need to set the Epic Link custom field to the story key - %original_key% substitution variable. Sorry for my confusion on the question earlier.
Hi,
I have an epic and on one transition I want three issues to be created inside the epic itself. I am unable to add the epic link value to those issues because of which they are created but not linked to the epic. I need all the three issues to show as "issues in the epic" when I view the epic. The issues may be from the same project or a different one.
Thanks, Sneha
Hi,This is a bit urgent for me. Will be helpful if you can provide me a more detailed solution to the above scenario.
Thanks,
Sneha
I corrected the answer. I should have read the question a bit more carefully.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.