Sourcetree Mac doesn't allow spaces in username when trying to access Bitbucket Server.
Sourcetree Windows is working with spaces in username.
Is this a Sourcetree Mac bug or is it working as designed.
Please see the following community entry for more details:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Mac-Sourcetree-can-t-log-in/qaq-p/1179536#U1179651
Thanks,Philipp
Hi Philipp,
Thanks for reaching out!
I've talked to some colleagues and this seems indeed like a bug on Sourcetree side. I've gone ahead and reported it for you, you can find it at SRCTREE-6882.
Feel free to watch the ticket or leave a comment there, any updates from now on will be communicated through the bug ticket.
If there's anything else we can do for you, let us know!
Best regards,
Ana
The issue seems to be caused by a bug reported in SRCTREE-3162
Thank you for the update.
The issue isn't low! We are using JIRA credentials for the Bitbucket login and all our usernames have a space. Means we can't use Sourcetree for our Mac development or we have to change more than 30 usernames in JIRA!
Thank you,Philipp
Hi @Philipp Ineichen , I've passed your comments to the developers.
From now on, please share your feedback on the bug ticket as I mentioned before, as the developers will not necessarily check Community.
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.