I have quite a few pages in my 'Saved for later' page. Standing meeting agendas, ongoing project docs etc. Would be nice to have a way to order them by the page title.
Hi Timo,
As far as I know, it's currently not possible to sort items in the 'Saved for later' page.
Someone else asked this sometime ago and also had the same response - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/In-Confluence-is-there-a-way-to-sort-the-quot-Saved-for-Later/qaq-p/699384
Would this be worth suggesting an enhancement request to have a column heading 'Title' to the page and the two triangles to sort the results alphabetically. I'd also suggest to add 'Creation date' with the same sorting feature to this page.
Displaying such a list unsortable is generally not a good solution. A sort function for this would also be very important for us.
The proposal of @Timo Siniranta would be optimal and sufficient. The implementation would certainly not be very difficult for Atlassian and would make life easier for many users.
sounds like it's still not the case
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.