Dear Atlassian,
none of our next gen boards work - we have 'Board not found errors' when trying to access them:
Can you please take a look?
Best and keep up the good work
Jakub
Hi everyone,
Thank you for reaching out to Community!
We had an outage this morning which affected Jira and Confluence and that’s why some features were not working.
The issue was resolved and everything should work as expected now.
You can find the details about the outage on our status page:
Regards,Angélica
I'm having the same issue. This was all working yesterday, and some users have access to the board. I can look at issue son the board via links from Confluence, but I can't load the board. I have no filters applied.
@Phillip Youngren same thing here - some of my teammates can see the board but some of the stories are missing there
Same here
Hi, my team and I are facing the same issue, could you please help?
@Angélica Luz
Hello @Marie-Alizé Vidale,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
What happened, in this case, was an outage in Jira last year, so it may not be the same issue on your site.
I can see that you are a user on two Standard sites and a site administrator on another one, so to better understand what is happening, please create a ticket on support.atlassian.com/contact. You can only create tickets for sites where you are a site admin. If you need help with one of the sites that you are an end user, please reach out to your administrator for them to create a ticket and add you as participant.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.