I need to edit this text on the customer reference screen but cannot see how to do it
Thanks!
Your reference is SCVRSD-57. Check CCay@.....l.com for a confirmation and updates.
Back to help center
Hi @ccassidy , where exactly are you seeing this text? Can you please share a screenshot example.
if this is in the email notification for example then you would change it under project settings > customer notifications.
Hi Jack thatks for the quick response
It isnt an email notification so I cant modify in the settings you suggested I did try there. It is when a customer logs a ticket/bug and that it the generic response. I want to edit the response. This is the path.
servicedesk/customer/portal/8/create/110/confirm
Thanks. The reason I was asking for this is that I never have seen a 'confirmation screen' on the portal. Below is what I am used to which basically illustrates that I my customers are taken directly to the issue view screen for the issue just created. I'm wondering if maybe you are on Server or maybe you have an addon? I tried two different instances that I have access to w/ the same results but both are Cloud.
Thanks Jack. My instance is cloud as well.
The difference could be that my customer isnt logged in. I'm using an Incognito browser to test what a customer would see when they get that confirmation screen. The result is a very limited response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.