Hello, I'm looking for the most comprehensive way to organize my project. It includes several meaningful blocks in itself:
- Mobile application for both IOS and android
- Desktop application for Linux/Windows
- Different web-applications as well as services that called as Back-tools here
- Messenger Bots. I see only telegram as a primary messenger.
It's not clear for me yet because I want to use kanban per a board and scrum for spontaneously sprints that are able to include any task in any variation from blocks above.
Questions:
- So, all these blocks should be combined together or be split into a board per project?
- How to use kanban for every project but scrum for agile development across of these projects?
- I need to be able add a specific tasks to a specific board and combine them into one scrum board if it will be required. What is the best way to do it?
I hope the description is enough to grasp an idea of organizing my project I'm looking for. Please, do not hesitate to ask me about any details because I could forgot to reveal all what have matter. Thank you for reply.