I Just installed Confluence, but after I login, everything loads extremely slow.
Each refresh takes serveral minutes, each click on a new page or even the configuration sites too.
I'm using CentOS 7 in the most recent version. (Fresh install, just used for Confluence)
In the Confluence Logfiles I can find several exceptions of Java "NotifyStuckThreadDetected"
16-Sep-2019 10:46:27.023 WARNING [Catalina-utility-1] org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve.notifyStuckThreadDetected Thread [http-nio-8090-exec-8] (id=[221]) has been active for [63,446] milliseconds (since [9/16/19 10:45 AM]) to serve the same request for [http://10.199.10.6:8090/admin/viewgeneralconfig.action] and may be stuck (configured threshold for this StuckThreadDetectionValve is [60] seconds). There is/are [1] thread(s) in total that are monitored by this Valve and may be stuck.
java.lang.Throwable
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
[...]
16-Sep-2019 10:47:47.033 WARNING [Catalina-utility-1] org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve.notifyStuckThreadCompleted Thread [http-nio-8090-exec-8] (id=[221]) was previously repo rted to be stuck but has completed. It was active for approximately [140,416] milliseconds.
At the moment, I use the default port 8090, and have no SSL Certificate till now.
So this is plain http.
The problem occours on different workstations, with different browsers.
Using the IP Address instead of the URL does not work either.
Same thing with the local browser.
Does anyone know how I can fix this error?
If any additional information or logfiles are needed, I will provide them as neccessary.