hi
when I assigne a ticket only the responsable receive email not a reporter
I need help
Hi,
In the customer notifications in Service Desk project admin, check to see that the reporter is selected for each of the different notifications
only notify reporter when I assigne ticket doesn't work
ll other notifications I set are sent correctly.
In 'Notifications to customer' there are some default rules. However: notification upon assignment of the ticket is not mentioned there. I can't add that type of issue-notification to the custome automation as well.
If all you do is assign an issue then no, there won't be a customer notification. You need to make that assignment part of a transition to a status so then the reporter will be notified and/or generate a comment for the customer.
Susan
so i need to modified the workflow ? can you explain me please ?
Thank
You need to be a project administrator or jira administrator. Workflows and how to mange are explained here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/working-with-workflows-776636540.html
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.