Hi,
we are using Confluence 3.4.6 as Enterprise Wiki.
I want to build a space in which we and our contractors maintain together the documentation of our IT processes and server-machines. For this we want to use a company standardized template that I have imported from Word. It consists of several pages and sub-pages, contains instructions for completing the documentation and the editor has only to fill in some content.
My problem now is that the pages are not templates in the sense of Confluence. They are just pages and sub-pages and they are in a different space.
How can now I get the pages (and all the sub-pages plus attachments ) over in one piece to another space? (I just managed to produce an XML-Export of it, but there is no Import-function at the other space.
Additionally: How can I make a template from that?
Thanks for the replies,
T. Schubert