I just upgraded to Confluence Server version 5.10 so we could migrate to the cloud.
However, we are using SQL Server as our database back-end and it won't work as it looks like the migration assistant is trying to create a BOOLEAN data type in a migration table in SQL Server, which is not supported:
caused by: liquibase.exception.LockException: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Column, parameter, or variable #2: Cannot find data type BOOLEAN. [Failed SQL: CREATE TABLE MIG_DB_CHANGELOG_LOCK (ID INT NOT NULL, LOCKED BOOLEAN NOT NULL, LOCKGRANTED datetime, LOCKEDBY VARCHAR(255), CONSTRAINT PK_MIG_DB_CHANGELOG_LOCK PRIMARY KEY (ID))]
I saw a tech reply in a Cloud Migration Assistant review thread that they no longer XML importing and have to use the Migration Assistant?
Do I have to install a stand-alone Confluence installation or one using myssql or other database, restore to that from my XML backup THEN use the migration assistant to move to the cloud?
Thanks to anyone with info!