Hello.
According to release note it should be possible in Jira 8.1 to resize the deteiled view in Kanban boards. We just upgraded from Jira SW 8.0.2 to 8.2.4 and it is not possible to resize the deteiled view in Kanban while in backlog it is possible.
HiĀ @[deleted]
What happens when you are trying to re-size the detailed via on the tracking board?
Ste
In the backlog, I can see the four little dots where I see "Resize Detailed View" when I hover over it. I can take these dots and resize the view. In Kanban view, this just doesn't exist.
Strange - admittedly we're on 8.4 but what I see on our instance is the same view and option to modify the size in either view.
Can you screenshot what you see? It might help for another user who can see and advise.
This is what I see at the Kanban Board:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.