I want to Choose Your Home Page in Confluence Cloud but can only find the instructions to do it on Confluence Server. Can you do it on cloud?
Hi @Laura Gaudet ,
To use a page as your site home page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/configuring-the-site-homepage-724765517.html?_ga=2.191049258.186114716.1568597141-125049093.1566035214
Thanks! I should have been more specific. I'm looking to be able to set my personal homepage as a user. In the server versions it was Profile pic --> Settings --> Edit but that only gives me time settings, language, and shortcuts in the cloud version.
Thanks for posting this question. I was looking for the same thing, but I assume it's not available on the Cloud version. Did you find anything else out?
5 years later, still no satisfactory answer? We just moved from on-prem to cloud as well, and we're dealing with the same issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.