Just installed Source Tree, and linked with my BitBucket. It shows the BitBucket account with the appropriate username under "remote", but does not show any of my repositories under that list, despite multiple refreshes, quit / re-opens.
View/Show Hosted Repositories is the place where you should be able to see all your repos.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4dc52lwdx4xocr/Screenshot%202014-11-17%2017.11.14.png?dl=0 This is what is happening. I don't see "View/Show Hosted Repositories" that you mention. I should add that these are not my personal repos, just repos for my company that I have access to. Would that cause an issue syncing with SourceTree?
As far as I can see from your screenshot, you are using the Mac version and you are probably looking at the right place. (My answer is valid on Windows only apparently.)
You would be correct in both cases, it seems.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.