I can not edit confluence pages as an Admin in Confluence. I have cleared my cache. The only solution that works about 1/5 times and only for a single view and edit, is to log out and back in.
Please check the page restrictions
Can you explain further what happens when you are not able to edit. Do you see any error messages, does the edit button not do anything when you click it, do you get a blank screen when you click the button, do you even see the button?
Page restrictions are wide open, and again, I'm the admin.
Not sure what else to say, page restrictions are wide open and again, I'm the Admin. I see no error message, the edit icon (pencil) is not displayed, Its odd that when I log in & out four times I'm usually (but it is inconsistent) able to edit, but again, only for one page, and I only get one publish before it reverts to a view-only type view.
Hi,
being an admin doesn't mean you're allowed to do everything with a page.
What you can do, is giving you access & all permissions to pages.
Anyway, are we talking about Confluence Cloud or Server?
Did you check the space permissions? Did you try different browsers?
Best
JP
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.