Our support system is experiencing a technical issue. During this time, you can create support requests and reply to existing tickets via email, but these will only be visible to our Support team when our system is back online.
Trying bitbucket-cloud-support-temp@atlassian.com but getting
You've reached Atlassian Support but this mailbox is not beingmonitored right now. Instead, get help from our Support team byfollowing this link:https://support.atlassian.com/contactThank you,Atlassian Support
which is where I started, what is happening?
Hi Jbelin,Thank you for reaching out to Community!
The contact form should be working now according to https://support.status.atlassian.com/ and I also confirmed on our internal ticket that the issue is resolved.
Please, give it a try and let us know if you face any issue.
Regards,Angélica
I have lost access to several repos and the ones that I have access to are outdated
Below this message, you can see the form, but if you can't see, please try a different browser or incognito:
If it does not work, I can create a ticket on your behalf.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.