Could anyone help me to retrieve a report from jira datbase , How many times users for a perticular project logged into jira in past 3 months?
Hi @Yampalla Srinivas
As far as I know, you can't directly get that historical data.
Jira stores below attributes in cwd_user_attributes table.
"lastAuthenticated""login.currentFailedCount""login.lastLoginMillis""login.previousLoginMillis""login.count"
Hi @Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_
could you say query for logged in users list belongs to perticular project from past 3 months ?
As I mentioned, there is no such historical data, AFAIK.
number of Logged in times data for a user is not possible.
but
Based on last logged in time we can pull the data for logged in users from past 3 months.
Ohh sorry, I misunderstood your question. I thought you want to get number of login counts per user within 3 months.
So yes this table can give you the users which logged in within e months.
Hi @Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_ ,
Could you please suggest how to get user license details using jira user groups from DB side.
and what is the peak time when users are logging into jira using DB query.
Hi @RichardA
You can check this link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-audit-license-usage-and-user-activity-in-jira-1005789475.html
We need information to get number of users logged on particular time interval in jira/Confluence application.
for example today 27-09-2021 how many users are logged in in between 9am to 5pm .
we are using Oracle DB.
Pls suggest.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.