Hi Guys!
So I've complied a list of stories in my backlog and I've followed the standard conventions for
a) describing the requirement ("As a ..., I want ... so ...") and
b) naming the requirement in the backlog (<verb/action> <activity/thing> e.g. Creating an Account).
The hiccup is, I have a bunch of stories that have the same objective but differ in motives and/or origins. For instance :
'Creating an account as a Kid' vs. 'Creating an account as an Adult' vs. 'Creating an Account as an Admin'.
The workflows could vary a bit (or they may be the same) and the wire-frames and VD could vary substantially.
I'm expecting my designer to link his InVision designs to my stories. My acceptance criteria and test cases are going to vary too in most cases depending on which user is performing the action.
How do you guys handle these instances? Do you maintain separate stories? Or do you handle it as a single story? Or maybe use sub-tasks?
Looking for a best practice here.
Thanks a ton!