We have a page with page properties report macro that filters based on label and it should give 1300 results.
But it is giving only 1000 results.
Is there a limit for display items in page properties repot macro?
For Page Properties Report Macro, you have below limitations
<strong>pagePropertiesReportContentRetrieverMaxResult</strong>
More details about macro is present in https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-properties-report-macro-186089616.html
I guess, it's because macro gets the results from jira via REST, and REST returns maximum 1000 issues.
This macro is in Confluence.Does Confluence REST also returns maximum 1000 page results?
oh, I was thinking about some kind of jira issues report.
did you specify maximum number of pages?
and does it show "Find more results" below?
I set "Number of items to display" to 2000 pages. But it displays only 1000 and there is no pagination.
When I mention "Number of items to display" to 100 pages, there are pagination . But only 10 pages came. For 1300 results, I expect 13 pages.
Also, when I remove label from one of the pages(Say, ABCD) from 1000 results , then the page property report macro result removed this page(Say, ABCD) and shows another new page.
well, it seems like it artificially limits it to 1000 results
guess, as a workaround, you can split your labels into 2 groups and have two macros (one for each group) to display less then 1000 in each
I'm not sure how you deal with this using the Page Properties Report macro. I've previously build a customisation to deal with this issue - it generated a report by polling the API in batches. The results were then displayed in a single table, which include additional dynamic filters so you didn't need to page through the results.
I've the same problem, but my page report stops with 500 results. Maybe it's a setting somewhere?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.