Hi Experts,Is there any way to add dynamic dropdown menu in Jira Screen?
For an example if I select country from dropdown menu another dorpdown menu will appear which populated with states of the country.
Thanks in advance
Anam
Have you tried adding a "cascading select list" custom field?
Hi Nic,
Thanks for your answer.
Could you please little bit explain how to add cascading select list?
Best Regards,
Admin -> Custom fields -> Add custom field -> Select cascading select, give it a name and context etc -> add it to screens. Then go back in and use the "configure" link to add the options and cascaded options.
Then how can I add another custom field "States" which will be automatically poplulated with the stated whenever I select a country. For an instance if I select USA then 2nd dropdown window will polulated with USA states.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.