Is there any way to easily add an issue to an Epic from the Kanban board view? I know that I can click on the + icon on the left menu bar to the left of the Kanban board, but that just adds an issue to the project. A specific Epic in the project can't be selected when the issue is created. So if I do that, the issue has to be moved.
Currently I'm choosing "Issues and Filters" in the left menu bar, which takes me off of the Kanban board, then I scroll through all the issues until I find the Epic, select the Epic, and then choose "Create Issue in Epic".
My Atlassian admin says there used to be a '+' icon at the bottom of the Kanban board.
Adding a new card/issue is such a basic function of a Kanban board that I assume I have to be missing something... UX and customer tech support both continue to be a real problem for Atlassian.