How do you do this? I don't see any documentation explaining the steps to accomplish this, but the tutorial videos state its easy to do without explaining how its done.
hello @Roger Seflinger .in order for your JSD customer to share with the organization, you first need to create and organize your customer by organization in your project:https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/jira-service-desk-evaluator-resources/jira-service-desk-grouping-customers-into-organizations
Here you have the doc on how to do it on Jira cloud, it should be somehow similar on Server.Regards
Hi @robert Mugabuhamye I already have a couple of organizations setup with the appropriate permissions. In the portal it doesn't show/give the option to share it with them. I don't see where I can set that up like adding a field etc.
You should be able to share using the share button from the portal. First you need to make sure organizations are available in that project and also give permission to share requests with organizations.
Below setting is available in project admin section
Who can customers share requests with?
Other customers in their organization
Any customer, by typing an email address
Any customer or organization, by searching in this project
To clarify. After the ticket is created it gives me the option to share with an organization, but I wanted that ability during ticket creation like described in this video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0GSghhnN4I&t=810s
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.