Recently upgraded Confluence to 6.15.8 however the I don't seem to be able to hit the site using the base URL, can you confirm if there is anything that needs to be changed?
@Tim Dix
Hi Tim
any issues throughout the update?
What das the error logs show after you started your instance / try to access confluence?
Cheers
Kurt
Hi Kurt,
Update seemed to go through okay, no errors from what I remember. When trying to access Confluence by the URL it just says that the website can't be reached, however access via IP is fine.
Thanks
can you by chance have a look to the log file and check which url is configured for confluence within the admin ui.
Do you mean the base URL? That is set correctly.
What log file shall I look at? Excuse the ignorance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.