Hello,
All i am trying to Create a Script Rest Endpoint in scriptrunner that will update options of a multi select and single select custom field. The goal here is to be able to do this via the rest and without having to provide users who should update the custom field option with admin privileges.
Please assist.
I looked into this but still not sure how to go about updating the options of the custom field
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/rest-endpoints.html?utm_source=product-help
Hi
Here is some examples how to update custom field
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-update-sub-taks-custom-fields-values-when-parent-issue-is/qaq-p/1119350
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/ScriptRunner-Listener-unable-to-set-hidden-field-value/qaq-p/1147444
Hello @fjodors i appreciate you taking the time to get back to me on this.
I have seen these already but these refer to how to update a custom field within an issue.
What i am trying to achieve is update the options value of a custom field in the custom field itself
See attached screenshot
Hello
Have you tried OptionsManager and OptionsService interfaces?There are some methods for update/set customfield's options, I think these methods could be suitablehttps://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/8.1.0/com/atlassian/jira/issue/customfields/manager/OptionsService.htmlhttps://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/8.1.0/com/atlassian/jira/issue/customfields/manager/OptionsManager.html
Hi @Hamdy Atakora
Did you manage to do it please?
I am also interested in this functionality.
Thanks!
Camille
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.