Hello,
I tried to link an element from draw.io diagram with a confluence page anchor. I used this tutorial: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/insert-links-and-anchors-724764900.html
But it doesn't work. Do you know what format should I type in, into the text field, to make it work? (#anchor name, doesn't work). Diagram and anchors in this case are in the same confluence page.
My path to do this was:
Choose an element in the diagram > Right click on the element > "Edit link..." > Confluence Page Anchor rodio button is checked > Filled the text field with: #anchor name.
Please help me
Hi Julia,
Could you take a look at this article cause you might find it helpful:
https://about.draw.io/using-anchors-within-draw-io-in-confluence/
This is for draw.io in Confluence Server. It is also possible to use anchors within Confluence Cloud.
If the article doesn't help, tell me what draw.io version you are using and if it is for Confluence Server or Cloud. It would be great if you could send me a video showing the steps you performed.
You can contact us on support@draw.io if you wouldn't like to post video publicly.
Kind regards,
Marija
Hi Marija,
Thank you for your answer. I've seen before the instructions you send me. Problem is that I don't see dialog as this one in the instructions. When I click on an element and choose "Edit link..." I have this dialog (picture below). So I can not simply choose a heading and link it to the diagram.
And I work on this draw.io version.
Julia
Dear Julia,
I created a video for you and linked it below.
At my place, all is working well. If you added anchors the same way I did, my suggestion would be to open another browser and Incognito mode and check if it is working there. Maybe some browser extensions and/or cache caused an issue.
If a browser change is not an option, clear cache and temporarily disable all browser extensions.
If nothing helps, feel free to contact us via support@drawio with video showing an issue or additional details that can help us with investigating.
Regards,
https://vimeo.com/user102930412/review/360228842/f8e0f80178
Could you please send me this video once again? Because this link doesn't work.
Yes, this time I could watch your video. I think I repeated your steps exactly in the same way and it still doesn't work. I attached a video with my steps, please take a look, maybe I still do sth wrong. The titles on your page are just text? or are they some kind of macros?
https://vimeo.com/360753388
Let's try the following. Click Edit pencil of the page (top right), double click 2.2 Login and check if it is paragraph or heading? It has to be heading in order to work (you can use any heading from 1-6)
I've checked and it's a heading.
Ok, so that is good. Have you checked if anchors work in Incognito mode and another browser as suggested in one of the tickets I sent you earlier?
At my place, all is working well and I tested with the same anchor as you did.
If browser change and testing in Incognito fail, could you tell me what draw.io version you are using, please?
Check Settings > Manage apps > expand draw.io and send me a screenshot, please.
Hi @Julia Czingon , sorry to jump onto your issue, but I was wondering, @Marija Radovic , is there a way to do the opposite from the above? ie. I'd like a link somewhere in my Confluence page to navigate to a particular page in my draw.io diagram (on the same page). Is this possible? Thanks!
Not to scroll on that page and show a specific page in the viewer, that's not possible because of the way page macros interact with the page. Should be possible to open a page with a lightbox view of the correct page, though.
Thanks David, will try that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.