Dear All,
I am developing JIRA plugin for my internal operations. Part of the plugin has to trigger some task in every one/two minutes. So I have followed the following document
Job-Config
below is my atlassian-plugin.xml
<atlassian-plugin key="${atlassian.plugin.key}" name="${project.name}" plugins-version="2">
<plugin-info>
<description>${project.description}</description>
<version>${project.version}</version>
<vendor name="${project.organization.name}" url="${project.organization.url}" />
<param name="plugin-icon">images/pluginIcon.png</param>
<param name="plugin-logo">images/pluginLogo.png</param>
</plugin-info>
<!-- add our i18n resource -->
<resource type="i18n" name="i18n" location="myPlugin"/>
<!-- add our web resources -->
<web-resource key="myPlugin-resources" name="myPlugin Web Resources">
<dependency>com.atlassian.auiplugin:ajs</dependency>
<resource type="download" name="myPlugin.css" location="/css/myPlugin.css"/>
<resource type="download" name="myPlugin.js" location="/js/myPlugin.js"/>
<resource type="download" name="images/" location="/images"/>
<context>myPlugin</context>
</web-resource>
<job-config name="Test Job" key="testJobSchedule">
<job key="testJobRunner" perClusterJob="true" />
<schedule cron-expression="0 */2 * ? * *" jitterSecs="10"/>
<managed editable="true" keepingHistory="true" canRunAdhoc="true" canDisable="true"/>
</job-config>
</atlassian-plugin>
Java Code
package com.summa.work.impl;
import java.util.Date;
import com.atlassian.scheduler.JobRunner;
import com.atlassian.scheduler.JobRunnerRequest;
import com.atlassian.scheduler.JobRunnerResponse;
import org.slf4j.Logger;
import org.slf4j.LoggerFactory;
import javax.annotation.Nullable;
import javax.inject.Named;
@Named
public class TestJobRunner implements JobRunner{
private static final Logger log = LoggerFactory.getLogger(TestJobRunner.class);
@Nullable
@Override
public JobRunnerResponse runJob(JobRunnerRequest jobRunnerRequest) {
System.out.println("Running the job at "+(new Date()).toString());
log.error("Running the job at "+(new Date()).toString());
return JobRunnerResponse.success("Job finished successfully.");
}
}
atlassian-jira.log
2019-09-12 00:11:07,008 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-2 DEBUG Eswaran 1253x256x1 xrsyqh 192.168.5.40 /rest/plugins/1.0/installed-marketplace [c.a.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Plugin module 'Test Job' is explicitly disabled (or so by default), so not re-enabling.
If I install the plugin, The Job Scheduler module alone not enabled.

Did I miss anything? How to enable the Job-Config module?
Please help me...
Thanks in advance...