Unable to download or upload attachments to JIRA this is stopping our work in big time
I have the same problem..... (Jira Cloud)
Hello @Ravi Prasad
I have the same problem ...I found a temporary solution until this bug?maybe is fixed.
I've noticed that for comments if I upload screenshot or anything it doesn't post. So I save the comment then re-edit it and add attachments, See if it works for you too.
Thanks I will check that but I actually want to download few documents. Do you have any temporary solution to download docs??
Try to open the issue in a new window not just preview.
What's the behavior? it shows the documents but happens nothing when you click to download? you get an error?
Thanks! it worked
Hi,
I have the same issue. I was also using the workaround @elenushhh mentioned but it doesn't seem to work for me any more. Does anyone know if Atlassian is looking into this bug?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.