Hello!
I wanted to update from Confluence v6.15.9 to 7.0.1 yesterday.
Confluence runs on Linux (virtual machine). During the update process, I have created a backup (ZIP file).
Now the update did not work.
I have had the administrator restore the virtual machine to me, but replication did not work there for a long time and therefore I have a running Confluence again, but with a status from July.
Now in Confluence under "Backup and Restore" at the bottom of "Restore from local file" I wanted to select the ZIP file (/ var / atlassian / application-data / confluence / restore).
Unfortunately there is an error message "The ZIP file did not contain an entry 'exportDescriptor.properties' It contained: confluence /, confluence / plugins-temp / ....".
Now my question:
Is the backup file that you can do in the Linux console during an update process different from "Export this site" in Confluence?
How can I restore the ZIP file in the Linux console?
Thank you
Simon