We have a bunch of old projects, some of them never even used. I've found 3, but I'm sure there are more. I'm after the syntax to do a search on the Jira Db that returns all projects with 0 issues in them.
Hi there,
Since you would like to query the projects that doesn't have any issue created under it, then I believe that we may combine the project and jiraissue table in order to get the desire results. Kindly note that in jiraissue table, there's a project column which stores the ID of the project in project table.
Hence, I believe that you may run the following SQL statement to retrieve the projects:
select * from project where id not in (select project from jiraissue);
I hope that this will help!
Great stuff Ahmad. This answers my question!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.