Hey. I tried to find information on how to fix Jira in one version. Please help with this problem. It is necessary to switch from version 7.6.0 to 7.6.15
Start at https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver076/upgrading-jira-applications-945110880.html
7.6.0 to 7.6.15 is a trivial upgrade, you should not have any problems with it and I would expect the upgrade process to be really fast, as there's little or nothing to do in the database!
Nic Brough - Thank you for your help!
Installed a patch with the desired version 7.6.15. And the view displays 7.6.0 is this normal?
There is no "patch", you have to do a full upgrade.
As I don't know what you have done here with a "patch", I can't start to work out what you might be seeing.
Nic Brough This link https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213607/jira-software/version-history downloaded the version 7.6.15 that interests us. She has the obr extension and installed it as a plugin.
We know how to upgrade the version from 7.6.0 to 7.7.0. But here's how to go to 7.6.15? Indeed, if you download update 7.6, then it has exactly 7.6.0, and if you download 7.6.15, then it has the extension obr.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.