I added the "created vs resolved" chart to my dashboard and I have lots of resolved issues but they are not showing on the chart. So I am basically seeing only red and no green.. does anyone know how to fix this. I've done some researching and i'm not finding anything/understanding.
Thank you!!
How do you know they are "resolved"? What are you looking at?
I ask because my guess is that you do not have the same idea of what "resolved" is as Jira, so while we may think an issue is resolved, we're not looking at what Jira is.
I just thought if a task is completed that means it's resolved? ...
How are you defining "completed"?
i'm not sure what you mean. Completed to me in Jira is when i've selected status of that task completed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.