I can disable the app-switcher adding the snip-it below to the Space Stylesheet but it doesn't get rid of the button.
#app-switcher{
display:none;
}
Hello John,
Happy to help! Could you confirm your Confluence version with me so I can test this out?
Regards,
Shannon
6.13.3
And yes before you correct me, I know that this simply removes the control, it doesn't disable the functionality. The code snipit I found eliminates the pull-down, but leaves the button in place. Thanks
Hi John,
Terribly sorry for the delay! No worries, I won't correct you in that, I assumed you were aware of the capabilities CSS has in your UI.For 6.13.*, you can try the following:
.aui-header-before{ display:none;}
I do want to point out that your version of 6.13.3 was involved in a Security Vulnerability a few months ago. You'll want to upgrade as soon as you can to 6.13.4 or higher (or the latest version of Confluence). For more information, have a look at Confluence CVEs and Common Questions.
Let me know if you have any questions about that.
That worked, thanks!Can you tell me when !important is needed in ...{display: none !important;}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.