Hey folks!
So, I've been fighting with JIRA Service Desk for a while now and setting SLA's keeps surprising me all the time. Even when it comes to basics.
I have quite normal SLA (Time to response):
Start rules -> Comment: By Customer or Issue Created
Stop -> Comment: For Customers OR Entered status: Resolved
I have additional rules -> Pause on Status: Closed and Status: Resolved (I've wanted to mitigate the time running for old issues).
Now, I have a specific customer ticket and my SLA keeps running even though the criteria are met. And I'm completely baffled about the reasons behind it. The SLA helper on hover informs me that the issue is matched to "All remaining issues" (which have 2 hour target) and properly identifies the criteria to be met (Runs until: Entered Status: Resolved / Comment: For Customers). I have already commented (publicly to customers) twice in the meantime and the clock just keeps ticking.
Any idea what do I do wrong?
Cheers,
Jacek