For a new Project I use the Jira Roadmap (next gen).
Now I want to map Milestones, but I don't know how.How do I get the red lines below in my roadmap? Is there any possibility?
Thank you for your help!
Mariella
Hey there, @Mariella Bruhn ! Having milestone scan be really useful when dealing with roadmaps. We do have milestone lines available in Confluence Roadmap Planner macro. Here is a screenshot of it:
To add those lines, we can click the +Add marker button.
However, in Jira Next-Gen this is not yet available. There is a report pointing to this, right here:
JSWCLOUD-17652
Let us hear from you, Mariella!
Hi Diego,thanks for your response!
I tried the Confluence Roadmap a few weeks ago, before I chose Jira, and there was a bug in it, so I couldn't use it. Maybe I try it again...Best,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.