I want all the pages in my confluence space to have a status macro; however, I do not want to manually add the macro to each page individually. Is there a way that I can make this macro appear on all pages by default?
Sorcha,
Once the pages have been created you would need to use an app such as conflunce CLI to make the change: https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CSOAP/pages/12714031/How+to+automate+adding+text+to+Confluence+pages
You can then update your templates to ensure that it resides on future pages when they are created.
@Sorcha, what are you looking to do with the Status macros? If you're looking to capture the current status of the page, like draft, review, complete, maybe check out the Comala Workflows app. It's great with this sort of thing.
Thank you for your feedback! I am going to pass this on internally to someone with more coding experience than me.
Hi Matt! That looks like a useful tool. I will definitely keep it in mind as our use of Confluence evolves.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.